2018 St. Cecilia Auction Fund-A-Need
We all know that St. Cecilia School is top notch and we want to keep it that way! We are blessed to have beautiful facilities, talented and dedicated teachers and so much more. Your previous generous donations from the Fund-A-Need part of the Auction have provided our children with a wonderful array of items, such as:
· State of the Art Science Center
· Smart Boards in Every Classroom
· Enhanced Library and Literacy Resources
· Awesome Play Structure and Performing Arts Stage
· Artist-in-Residence Programs and Projects
This year, instead of raising funds for a specific item, we plan to FUND THE FUNDAMENTALS!
Did you know that the annual Parent Association obligation to the school’s operating budget is $125,000? Raising this money is the responsibility of an engaged and passionate parent community. The fundamentals that make up part of this operating budget reflect the core values that we foster at St. Cecilia, like:
· Providing students with meaningful enrichment opportunities, projects, and experiences.
· Maintaining and enhancing educational resources, supplies and materials for teachers and instructional assistants.
· Integrating digital learning throughout our school day for each and every student, Pre-K through 8th grade.
· Training faculty and staff in the area of cutting-edge “best practices” in methodology and instruction.
There are both needs and wants that arise during the year that would benefit from your generous FUND THE FUNDAMENTALS contribution. Please raise that paddle high—and on St. Patrick's Day...Give us your green!